The Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives (KDLA) is now using Blackboard Learn to offer multiple kinds of training opportunities, including asynchronous courses and archived webinars. Learners can now use this system to register for trainings, obtain certificates of completion, and get their transcripts.
How Does it Work?
Create an Account in the Learning Portal
- Create an account here:
- Click on “Register Here”
- Under “Click Here to register as:” choose “Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives (KDLA) user”
- Create an account on the Registration page
- If you are not a public library employee, select “Other” for both county and library
- Your Learner Dashboard will automatically open
- You will receive an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your username, password, and login link
Find and Register for a Course
Download and Print Your Certificate of Completion
- In your Learner Dashboard, under the “Completed Courses” category on the right side, click the course name
- Click the “Download Certificate” button
- Print/save the certificate that downloaded on your computer
Get Your Transcript
- In your Learner Dashboard, click “ViewTranscript” on the left side of the page
- Click “Download the Transcript” to download, print, and save your transcript
Tutorials on Using the Portal
Questions about KDLA Online Learning?
If you have questions, or issues with logging in or creating an account, please contact us at :KDLA.Certification@ky.gov.