KDLA's Kentucky Archives and Libraries Job List service provides a listing of available professional library, archival, and records management positions, at no charge to the employer or job seeker.
To qualify for listing, submissions must be:
- related to a position located within the state of Kentucky
- related to a professional library, archival, or records management field of work
- in compliance with all current EEO/ADA laws
Submissions not in accordance with these guidelines will be disregarded without response.
The Job List is moderated by KDLA staff; job seekers are encouraged to contact the institutions directly with regards to questions and/or applications.
Submissions & Changes
- To post a job to KDLA's Job List, click here.
- To request changes to an existing job posting, click here.