Currently, KDLA does not offer live-online technology training. In the meantime, we recommend the following sites for training. KDLA is not responsible for content, accessibility, or technical issues on these sites.
KDLA's YouTube Channel
KDLA’s YouTube channel features video tutorials on Microsoft Office products and popular Internet browsers. The tutorials have been reviewed by KDLA staff, but we are not responsible for their creation or content.
GCFLearnFree.org provides free training on Microsoft Office, email, Internet basics, mobile devices, and social media. GCFLearnFree.org has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). They offer IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for their Microsoft Office classes.
LearningExpress provides free training to current state employees on computer and Internet basics, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Mac Operating Systems.
To access LearningExpress:
- Go to our Research Databases page
- Click the KY Virtual Library icon
- Log in with your KDLA Account number and password
- Click on Databases
- Click on LearningExpress
- Click on Computer Skills Center to view technology training resources
- Log in to your LearningExpress account (you must register for a separate account within LearningExpress to be able to view/use any of its resources)
If you have questions, please use the Ask a Librarian service, or call 502.564.8306 or 800.928.7000.