Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Open Records Request


Most records held by the Archives are available without the need for filing an Open Records Request. Click here to submit a request for historical, legal, and/or genealogical research from the State Archives.


If the documents you need require the filing of an Open Records Request, please email

Or you may mail your open records request to:

Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives
PO Box 537
Frankfort, KY 40602

You may use this form for your open records request.