Get informed. Stay connected.
KDLA wants to make your job as a Youth Librarian easier – and fun! Stay informed and connected with the Kentucky Young Adult & Children’s (KYAC) program staff listserv, an electronic discussion and announcement list for anyone working in children’s or teen/young adult services in Kentucky public libraries. By using this LISTSERV®, individuals from around the state will have the chance to share ideas, voice concerns, and make valuable contacts all through their e-mail. Listserv discussions cover topics such as libraries in state/national news, trends and tips on library programming, and continuing education opportunities.
- To join the list, send email with the subject "KYAC" to Amy.Olson@ky.gov.
- In the body of the message, list your name and the name of your library.
- You will be emailed instructions for posting to this moderated discussion list.
- To send a message or question to the listserv, simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replies to messages coming from the list will be addressed back to the list. If you want to e-mail someone directly, copy and paste their e-mail address from the message. Otherwise, your e-mail message will go to the entire list.
KDLA Listserv Mailing Lists page
This project was funded in part by the
Institute of Museum and Library Services.