NASA STEM Workshop
Slides (PDF) from the April 8-9 sessions at the Kenton County Public Library.
2018 Youth Services Retreat
The 2018 retreat, Kentucky Youth Librarians Lift Off, was held in anticipation of the 2019 Collaborative Summer Library Program summer reading theme, Space.
Best Practices for Summer Feeding in the Library
View the recorded webinar
Slides and handouts:
KDE SFSP slides (PDF),
Kentucky Libraries SFSP 2018 flyer (PDF),
SFSP Best Practices GCPL 2018 (PDF), SFSP Best Practices MCPL 2018 (PDF), SFSP Best Practices TCPL 2018 (PDF).
Summer Reading Webinars
CSLP offers free, 1-hour webinars that review each of the programming manuals, organized by age groups and audience. 2018 program webinars are now available! Click here: http://shopcslp.com/cslp/pages/webinars
View recorded sessions on past Summer Reading Programs at KDLA’s Archived Webinars page:
Free webinars reviewing the 2018 manuals are available from the Iowa State Library's
Best of Summer Reading 2017
Best of Summer Reading 2017 (90 minute webinar)
Please join the Kentucky Department for Libraries & Archives as we highlight some of the most successful summer reading and learning programs in libraries across Kentucky! During the “super-sized” 90-minute webinar, you will have the chance to hear from 5 colleagues discuss their favorite innovative summer program twists:
- Amanda Wheeler, Lincoln Co., Migrant Community & 21st Century Program Outreach
- Amanda Neace, Trimble Co., Increasing Teen Programs with Grant Funded Support
- Danielle Anguish, Henderson Co., Summer Reading in the Parks
- Tessa Fugate, Letcher Co., Including Adults in your library’s Summer Program
- Suzanne Banta, Henry Co., Re-Imagining Summer Reading & Celebrating Community Pride
Handouts (PDF format):