The following are important additions, deletions and modifications to the Kentucky Annual Report of Public Libraries:
- The Program section of the report is expanded. We will now collect the following:
- Number of Live In-Person Onsite Program Sessions
- Number of Live In-Person Offsite Program Sessions
- Live In-Person Onsite Program Attendance
- Live In-Person Offsite Program Attendance
- Number of Live Virtual Program Sessions
- Virtual Program Attendance
- Total Views of Recorded Program Presentations within 7 Days
- The two items, Building Repair and Maintenance, are now collected as a single data element.
- We no longer ask for License Number and Mileage on Odometer for Outreach Vehicles.
- Tax Rates are no longer requested.
- A new section of the report is added: Self-Directed Activities (Passive Programs)
- The Authorization page requires the Board President's signature only. The sheet must be sent to KDLA via Certified Mail
return to Annual Report page
updated on 5/28/2021