The KYVL Courier has resumed service!
For questions about the KYVL Courier, please contact the Kentucky Virtual Library:
firstname.lastname@example.org; 844-400-5985 (toll-free)
Here are some guidelines for using KDLA Kits as the KYVL Courier starts again—
If a library has agreed to pick up a kit, or to pay return shipping on a kit, that commitment is WAIVED.
- All kits scheduled for use by Kentucky public libraries will be sent through the KYVL Courier starting Wednesday, November 1st, 2017. All kits should be returned through the KYVL Courier.
- However, if a library would still like to pick up a kit at KDLA, please let us know through KDLA Ask-A-Librarian, and we will hold the kit at KDLA in Frankfort.
- If a library needs special considerations when reserving or using KDLA Kits, please contact KDLA Ask-A-Librarian. We will make every effort to accommodate special requests and extra considerations during this transition.
You can contact KDLA Ask-A-Librarian by—
Ask A Librarian
- Email: KDLAReferenceDesk@ky.gov
- Phone: 502-564-8306; 800-928-7000 (toll-free)